Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration, nor will it be offered elsewhere for publication during the review process.
- 2. If the submission is accepted or rejected for publication, it will not be offered elsewhere for publication without the written permission of IJTARP Editor.
- 3. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- 4. In the References, DOI's have been provided where they exist, together with URLs for online references.
- 5. The text is single-spaced; uses 10-12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are either placed within the text at the appropriate points or at the end with placemarkers included within the text to indicate preferred positions. Original data used to prepare graphs, pictures, etc is provided at the end or in a supplementary file so that these can be produced to IJTARP format if necessary.
- 6. The instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed, and I have not publicised the fact that I am submitting an article to IJTARP in case that information might reach a Reviewer.
- 7. With the exception of verbatim quotes, gender inclusive language has been used, including they, their, etc as an option for singular to avoid clumsy use of her/his etc.
- 8. Appropriate permission has been obtained from clients, subjects, participants, etc and identities have been protected.
- 9. I confirm that the material submitted has been written by the author(s) and understand that IJTARP will use plagiarism software to verify the uniqueness and originality of articles submitted for publication.
- 10. Copyright conventions have been observed in line with the latest international legislation. I agree to indemnify IJTARP against legal action resulting from publication of material I have provided, and have appropriate arrangements such as professional indemnity insurance or organisational support for this purpose.
- 11. I have read the IJTARP Code of Publication Practice and Ethics, the IJTARP Code of Research Practice and Ethics, and the IJTARP Author Guidelines and confirm that my material is produced in accordance with these.
The work in this journal is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).